Hereditary Pediatrics Package
Hereditary Pediatrics Package
Volume Based Discount: Buy More Save More
- Analysis by Medical Clinical-Grade Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS, 20.000+ genes)
- Hereditary Pediatrics Disorders Panel
- Hereditary Newborn Screening Disorders Panel
- Raw data (BAM, FASTQ, VCF files)
- 1 Free update on current and newly discovered genetic associations
- Free logistics for sample collection
Our Clinical Pediatrics Whole Genome Sequencing test utilizes Clinical Grade Whole Genome Sequencing technology to provide the most comprehensive analysis of young individuals’ genetic risk for developing hereditary conditions.
With our advanced technology, we can identify the underlying genetic causes of many hereditary conditions that affect children, including developmental delays, intellectual disabilities, and inherited metabolic disorders.
This test offers unparalleled accuracy and reliability, enabling people to receive personalized diagnoses and treatment plans that are tailored to their unique genetic makeup.
Benefits of our Clinical Pediatrics Whole Genome Sequencing test include:
- Early detection of genetic conditions: Our test can identify genetic mutations that may be contributing to different hereditary conditions that affect children or can alert to the risk of developing other genetic conditions in the future, enabling individuals to take proactive steps towards prevention and early intervention.
- Personalized treatment plans: With our advanced technology, we can recommend personalized treatment plans that are more effective and targeted than traditional one-size-fits-all approaches.
- Improved accuracy of diagnosis: Our test offers an unprecedented level of accuracy and can help clinicians in the diagnosis of hereditary conditions that affect children.
It's important to note that the decision to use WGS for diagnosing hereditary conditions that affect children should always be made in consultation with an expert healthcare provider or genetic counsellor.
In addition to the Personalized Hereditary Pediatrics Disorders Panel, we offer optional analyses that can be included in your package to provide even more personalized information about an individual’s health.
These options include:
1. Pharmacogenomics Whole Genome SequencingPanel
This Panel provides personalized information about how the body processes medications. This analysis can help identify which medications may be more effective or cause adverse reactions, allowing healthcare providers to make more informed treatment decisions.
2. Wellness Whole Genome Sequencing Panel
This analysis includes Personalised Nutrigenetics, Fitness, Skincare and Wellness and Lifestyle panels and provides valuable information on how genetics may impact an individual's health and wellbeing, including personalized recommendations for diet, exercise, and skincare.
3. Full Genome Proactive screening analysis
Full Genome Proactive screening is based on whole genome sequencing, which includes all clinical panels. This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the genome and can identify genetic variants that increase risk for certain diseases, allowing individuals to take proactive steps to prevent or manage them.
Our clinical personalised whole genome sequencing test, along with our optional analyses, provides individuals and patients with the most comprehensive understanding of their genetic makeup and how it may impact their health.
As part of our service, we also provide the option for white-labelling and customisation of the package based on your needs. Contact us today to learn more about our test and the additional options available to you.