Technologies, Quality and Privacy
Which are the technologies used in Dante Genomics?
- Genomic Panels: our panels transform genomic raw data into actionable, clinically relevant insights for clinicians, researchers and individuals. We developed more than 100 panels for several needs and conditions, from clinical areas such as cardiology, oncology and rare diseases to wellness applications like nutrigenomics and scientific fitness. Our global clinical partners have benefited from complex reports, including trio and duo analysis. Discover more about or panels HERE
- Extensa Software: is the Dante Labs property system that intervenes in the bioinformatic process for interpretation of genomic and medical data, to return personalized actionable insights to individuals and doctors.
- Dante DB Database and Experience: a database of tens of thousands of samples of Whole Genome and medical data and leverage years of experience in sequencing and interpretation.
- Avanti Software: is a web-based app designed to transform NGS raw data into insightful and clear panels. Discover more about Avanti HERE
Learn More about our technologies HERE
Which are the sequencing platforms used in Dante Genomics?
- throughput, speed, and flexibility to meet any studio needs.
- supports multiple types of flow cells, two library load workflows, and various combinations of read lengths to enable the power of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) processes.
- An output up to 6 Tb and 20B reads in < 2 days enable powerful, high-throughput genomics solutions.
- is fully compatible with LIMS system, as BaseSpace™ Clarity.
PacBio Sequel IIE Platform
- can generate highly accurate long reads.
- Deeper biological insights, less data processing, and faster results thanks to the exceptional clarity of HiFi reads.
- Reliable and affordable high-throughput sequencing for a broad range of applications.
Is the privacy of my data respected?
Our company is based in Europe, so we respect all EU GDPR Regulations and also FDA for United States and does not share nor sell data.